STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
This section tells you about the Standard Conditions of Sale for this website www.oil4u.ie.
Please read these conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.
This Policy is effective from May 25th 2018 and complies with the recently published GDPR regulations. Your data will only be used but Oil4U to fulfil your order. It will not be used by any third party company or be sold on to be used in any other capacity other than to fulfil your Oil4U order. If you wish for your information to be removed from our secure database please email us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It is a condition of sale of any product supplied against this document that the Buyers will strictly observe all the conditions of their Petroleum Storage License and that they will not allow smoking or naked lights nor permit any stoves, electric or gas fires or radiators to being made or vent pipe connected to such a tank and will indemnify the Seller against any damages, claims or costs arising out of the breach of this clause.
2. Seller's measurement of quality shall be accepted by Buyers.
3. Orders received and Product supplied against this document will be charged at the prices ruling on the day of delivery applicable to the place and method of delivery of the quantity and quantity supplied except where agreed Contract conditions apply.
4. Included in the price is Government Tax, Surcharge and/or Excise Duty at the appropriate rate; any variation at any time is for Buyer's account.
5. The property and risk in the product shall pass to the Buyer on delivery to the Buyer or his Agent which in the case of bulk deliveries is to be taken as occurring at the outlet valve of the tank wagon or at the discharge outlet of Sellers loading arm if the Product is collected by the Buyer of his Agent.
6. Where the Buyer is a commercial consumer the Product is sold exclusively for his own use or trade purpose only and must not be resold transferred or otherwise disposed of at any time to any other person or persons.
7. Gas Oil shall not be used as fuel in a mechanically propelled vehicle in contravention of any Act of Parliament or Government Regulation for the time being in force.
8. Duty Rebated Products supplied against this document must only be used by the Buyer in strict accordance with the current Customs and Excise Regulations controlling the same.
9. Due to the nature of the products, the seller shall not be responsible for oil traces left by the delivery tanker or equipment on the Buyer's property.
10. No oral stipulation or representation made by either party their servants or agents shall be held to vary or contradict any of the terms herein contained and except as may be included herein all conditions warranties and guarantees statutory or otherwise express or implied relating to the Product or containers are hereby excluded.
11. If the above conditions are infringed or broken in any manner whatsoever wither directly or indirectly, the Seller reserves the right to withhold supplies, cancel any contract with the Buyer and shall not in any way be under any liability to the Buyer but without prejudice to any other rights which the Seller may possess under any Contract or at Law.
12. If the Buyers container does not hold the supply ordered by the Buyer or their Agent, the Seller does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by any overflow of the product.
13. Overdue accounts may be refused delivery at the Seller's discretion.
14. Buyers will be charged €40.00 for any cheque tendered in payment for Goods or Services supplied which is subsequently dishonoured by their Bank or Building Society.
15. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the point of delivery. Title for the Goods shall not pass until such time as the Goods have been paid for in full.
16. Where accounts have not been settled the Seller reserves the right to enter the Buyer's property to retrieve such goods which the Buyer will make available to the Seller.
17. Interest Charged subject to change.
18. Any cost incurred by the company to retrieve money overdue will be added to said account/costs, eg. administration/Credit Control Facilities, Solicitors, etc.
19. All goods remain the property of Oil4u until payment in full has been received. We reserve the right to enter the Buyers property to collect these goods if payment has not been received within the 14 day period.
20. Each delivery vehicle has one metered pump and filter system, through which all fuels are dispensed, so products may be at risk of minimal wet line contamination. Purchase of any product is an acceptance of this.
21. Accepting delivery of the Goods or Services shall be considered as acceptance of Oil4u Conditions of Sale.
22. If a fill is ordered (1000 Litres +) and the tank holds less, customer pays amount according to our price structure.